Whatever your needs
Pharma supply chain needs to be efficient and at high safety standards. Many companies have diverse needs; TSS offers different monitoring solutions for all use cases.
- Easily associate a shipment data with the logger for paperless GxP release and retrieval of historical data.
- Automatic emails are generated based on user roles, for example if a deviation alarm has occurred that needs evaluation.
- The deviation documentation is done in the system and signed with full audit trail.
- In the shipment report archive, advanced searches among pending and downloaded loggers is possible.
Some examples for TSS SaaS from basic to the most integrated solution. All can be done with BLE, Real-time and/or USB data loggers.
- The logger is configured and associated to the shipment by scanning a uniquely generated 2D barcode. The barcode holds information on the product and its temperature profile, and its origin and destination, captured from the WMS(Warehouse Management System).
- At the receiving site, when the logger is uploaded, an automatic proof of delivery is generated live in the cloud - evaluating the shipment temperature against the temperature profile, resulting in automatic release or online deviation management.
- In addition to the basic scenario, additional metadata is captured and associated to the shipment at launch.
- Through integration with the ERP, each product’s packaging solution used is captured to evaluate optimal risk-benefit choices.
- The integration with freight forwarders provides milestones, overlaying the temperature data – for evaluation of where common areas of failure are. The application also provides insight on optimal mode of transport, and logistics service provider.
- In addition to the previous scenarios, a web integration with the ERP system allows the logger to be launched directly in the ERP with full association of meta data.