Join us at Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2022
Clinical Trial Supply Europe
After two years of disruption, the event returns to Madrid, where pharma, alongside biotech, will have the opportunity to discuss, debate, and consider new technologies and processes to streamline supply chain operations.
The Clinical Trial Supply Europe is co-located with the Temperature Controlled Logistics of Biopharmaceuticals Europe event.
During the two-day conference, the agenda aims to discuss, deliberate, and debate the latest operational and technological challenges with regards to clinical trial supplies, including:
- The Reality Of the ‘Post-Covid Era’ Clinical Trials
- Clinical supply chain transformation
Additionally, Nina Nilsson, CRO at TSS will hold the presentation “Opportunities for automating temperature management handling” as part of the main conference agenda on Day 2. The session will cover:
- Benefits to gain from digitalization and automation of temperature excursion handling
- Differences and similarities between clinical and commercial supply chain
- Key processes to automate: data ingestion, data review, and data exchange
- System support required to automate key processes
- Results from implementation, what quantitative and qualitative outcomes can be expected
You can read the entire conference program here.
Meet our team
Join us at the exhibition hall (stand nr 21) to learn more about our solutions or discuss how we can help you transform your clinical supply chain.
Registration is already open. You can register at the Clinical Trial Supply Europe conference using this link. For complimentary pass, use this code when registering: KGCOMP
We hope to see you there.