TSS offers both Facility and Vehicle temperature mapping solutions
Vehicle temperature mapping
- Demonstrate the air temperature profile for the selected truck, when empty, normal loaded or fully located condition.
- Demonstrate the time taken for temperatures to exceed the designated maximum or minimum in the event that the temperature-controlling unit fails.
Warehouse temperature mapping
- Show the air temperature profile throughout the storage area, when empty or in a normal loaded condition.
- Define zones that should not be used for storage of TTSPPs (for example, areas close to cooling coils, cold air streams or heat sources).
- Demonstrate the time taken for temperatures to exceed the designated limits in the event of power failure.